Heart+Mind Strategies is looking for a curious, bright and motivated market researcher to join our team of global human decision-making experts.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
As a research Solutions Manager, you will work hand-in-hand with senior staff and build experience engaging directly with clients. Your work will include a blend of qualitative and quantitative market research projects. In the day-to-day you will play a vital role in supporting the project team and be responsible for coordinating and executing across all phases of the research lifecycle from design to execution to analysis to reporting.
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of the market research process with minimal oversight
- Assist with project design (drafting screeners, discussion guides, questionnaires etc.)· Develop and manage project timelines and budgets
- Coordinate project logistics with field partners (recruiters, moderators, survey programmers etc.)
- Assist with the execution of qualitative fieldwork (conducting, observing or moderating IDIs, focus groups, online bulletin boards, etc.)
- Assist with analysis and develop initial drafts of reports
- Help strengthen client relationships (leading project related communications, engaging in client discussions, participating in presentations etc.)
- Provide training, guidance and support to junior staff
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS
- 5+ years of market research experience (supplier side experience an asset)
- Ability to manage complex, multi-faceted projects and to create, manage, and commit to a project plan, schedule and budget
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks
- A solutions-oriented mindset – resourceful, pragmatic and flexible
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with well-developed interpersonal and presentation skills
- Sound understanding of research principles, designs, methodologies
- Comfort shifting between working in a team environment and individually on tasks
- Proven experience building and managing successful client relationships
- Experience working on government contracts is a plus
- Passion for research in automotive technology, vehicle safety, driver safety
- Data visualization skills in PowerPoint a big plus
If you are interested in starting or continuing your career with us, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Heart+Mind Strategies is a research-led consulting firm that uncovers how people think, feel and make decisions, and uses that to help clients apply these insights to achieve their specific goals. Our scientific approach to understanding how individual and societal values influence decision-making is why many leading global brands and organizations work with us.
We are headquartered in Reston, VA.