Heart+Mind Strategies is looking for a bright and passionate marketing professional to join our team of global human decision-making experts, in a steadily growing company. As a Marketing Associate, you will be a vital member of our Creative Services team, providing support for company initiatives through thought leadership, visualization, and social media. This role reports directly to our Creative Services Director and will also work closely with our Chief Growth Officer.
- Create high quality sharable content for Heart+Mind’s social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) to raise brand awareness, and support marketing efforts and campaigns.
- Monitor and track website/YouTube/social media traffic and key metrics to identify best practices.
- Create high quality thought leadership content for paid marketing channels (conferences, workshops, publications, partner organizations, etc.) working with Chief Growth Officer and other Heart+Mind staff involved with each.
- Manage corporate website page elements, updates, and all content (pages, blog, case studies, etc.).
- Work to improve SEO of website content through best practices.
- Work with project teams to create design assets for client pitches and final deliverables.
- Create, improve, maintain Heart+Mind asset library
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS
- Minimum 3+ years of experience with a strong preference for 5+ years
- Effective writing skills (thought leadership, insights and trends, copy editing, etc.)
- Communication skills (work with consultants, directors, and managers to identify trends, develop content, and create material)
- Graphic design skills, with a “design eye” or skill with document layout and design
- MS Office Suite – Word, Excel, PPT, Sharepoint
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) is a plus
- Understanding of WordPress, and basic website design is a plus
- Marketing/ad agency experience a plus
- Experience with managing/producing content for multiple social media channels
- Marketing channel KPI management (establishing metrics, tracking mechanisms, adjustments, etc.)
If you are interested in starting or continuing your career with us, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Heart+Mind Strategies is a research-led consulting firm that uncovers how people think, feel and make decisions, and uses that to help clients apply these insights to achieve their specific goals. Our scientific approach to understanding how individual and societal values influence decision-making is why many leading global brands and organizations work with us.
We are headquartered in Reston, VA.