Heart+Mind Strategies is looking for an experienced, bright, and self-motivated IT professional to join our team of global market research, insights, and business strategy experts. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a team of fabulous people within a fast-growing company focused on helping some of the world’s top organizations and causes. Our work for clients has a direct impact on people’s lives, their choices, and our employees with the uniquely human-to-human connections we champion.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
For this critical position, reporting into our CFO, we are looking for an IT professional that can support our growing team and has a professional track record of effective technical management, and a thorough understanding of computer hardware and software systems.
While our headquarters are located in Reston, VA, most of our team members work remotely across the country so experience supporting a remote team is a plus.
- Oversee, maintain and troubleshoot the company’s technical infrastructure, including:
- MS Office 365 apps and data storage
- Employees’ home office equipment
- Office equipment and systems
- Helping new employees set up their office equipment, both in office and remote
- Web presence / website / intranet (technical side only)
- PC/Mac purchase, set-up and repurposing
- Manage IT-related vendors such as:
- Helpdesk (International)
- SOC II Type II compliance and systems – working with company’s compliance officer
- Hardware purchase
- Hardware repairs
- Communications and video services
- Data security systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 3+ years of experience in related field
- A strong customer service mindset
- Strong technical problem solving skills
- Trustworthy – must pass a background check
- Preference for an employee in the Washington, D.C. area, or near our Reston, VA HQ
If you are interested in continuing your career with us, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Heart+Mind Strategies is a research-led consulting firm that uncovers how people think, feel and make decisions, and uses that to help clients apply these insights to achieve their specific goals. Our scientific approach to understanding how individual and societal values influence decision-making is why many leading global brands and organizations work with us.
We are headquartered in Reston, VA.