Heart+Mind Strategies is a marketing research company with an exceptional reputation earned from providing trusted services to our clients. Clients turn to us for innovative research methodologies and consultative services when they need to make key data-driven decisions to facilitate their business strategies.
We are seeking a Market Research Field Manager to join our dynamic team and help facilitate our ongoing growth as a global insights, strategy, and activation consultancy. As a Market Research Field Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing operational aspects of our clients’ qualitative and quantitative projects while supporting our internal insights and strategy practices, helping our teams deliver on our brand promise and project objectives to clients. This is a key position where you would have the opportunity to make a positive impact working in a collaborative team environment.
- Manage all end-to-end insights project level activity including bidding, project set up, overseeing study progress, problem resolution, managing costs and project deliverables.
- Maintain close contact with internal clients and external partners throughout the project life cycle, provide ongoing consultative updates and ensure client satisfaction with project outcome.
- Coordinate and manage recruiting and data collection activities to client specifications, timelines, and budget.
- Monitor productivity and quality of recruiting and data collection to produce regular updates and progress reports on project status.
- Communicate with internal associates to apprise them of study status and any issues that require assistance.
- Coordinate and lead project kickoff meetings to ensure all involved parties understand project specifications, client needs, timelines, budgets, and responsibilities.
- Support existing account relationships to ensure they remain productive, profitable, and mutually beneficial, with the goal of securing repeat business.
- As Market Research Field Manager, you are the primary coordinator with and for our clients’ projects and act as a resource for problem resolution and service. You would coordinate activities with our Field Services team and work together towards the achievement of goals.
This position reports to the Group Director of Insight Services and Partners.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS
- Strong preference will be given to those with 3+ years of experience in field management specific to market research
- Bachelor’s degree in market research, marketing, business, economics, statistics, psychology, economics, political science or other analytical fields
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point)
- Must be flexible; detail oriented; able to prioritize workload requirements and tight deadlines; and maintain a professional demeanor with clients and co-workers
If you are interested in starting or continuing your career with us, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Heart+Mind Strategies is a research-led consulting firm that uncovers how people think, feel and make decisions, and uses that to help clients apply these insights to achieve their specific goals. Our scientific approach to understanding how individual and societal values influence decision-making is why many leading global brands and organizations work with us.
We are headquartered in Reston, VA.